Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HOORAY!!!

I am so flipping excited! I just found out today that I will be done with school after taking 2 classes this summer! But I can't say anything to my friends yet because it involves me switching my major, and I don't want the music faculty to not let me do my recital. I cannot express how happy I am about this. I am so ready to be done with this town and done with school! And now it will be way sooner than I thought. It feels so good, but at the same time it is a little bittersweet. Bryce still has a year left here, so I don't really know what I'm going to do until he is done. My mom wants me to move back home, but I really really don't want to do that. I can hardly last 8 days at home, I don't think I could handle a year. Of course they won't be able to understand that. I guess I'll burn that bridge when we get there. Maybe something will drastically change before I have to decide where I am heading after Pullman. We shall see! For now, I really should go to bed. I do still have to finish the semester! Haha.

No comments: