Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ugh...

So yesterday I went to a different doctor to see about my wrist since the only thing health and wellness on campus (also called student death) said was "Take some Tylenol and you'll be fine in a few days." Yea, a week later, not so much fine. In fact, worse. So yesterday after classes I drove over to the actual hospital walk-in clinic and saw someone there. He thinks that I may have a degenerative joint. This is basically the same thing as osteoarthritis. The definition given by WebMD is "It is associated with a breakdown of cartilage in joints and can occur in almost any joint in the body." So that like totally sucks. I'm almost hoping that I somehow fractured something in it instead.
So today I went back and took x-rays and I still have not heard back from the doctor. That was at about eleven this morning and it is now nearly four. Hopefully I will hear from them soon, especially because I am going to be on the other side of the state this weekend. This could be an interesting adventure when it is all said and done.
Here's hoping that I hear something soon and that it can be made better.

No comments: